07 July 2019

US Book Review

I discovered this lovely review of my book on Amazon.com.  It is a pleasure to hear that someone with roots in PEI enjoyed reading it.  As an independently published author, reviews are so important to me and I do appreciate those readers who take the time to write one.  Thank you for sharing this.


4.0 out ostarsA charming little day to day perspective of life in central PEI
June 21, 2019 - Published on Amazon.com

I would have given this book 5+ stars if there were photos and recipes! I have a 
summer cottage in Eastern PEI near the ferry (my Grampa built it) and have been 
visiting the Island since I was a baby. I have only experienced times there from June 
to October.

On a personal note, I’ve been absent from my blog for several weeks following some health issues, but I will try to post more frequently now.

No comments:

Post a Comment