22 March 2019

First Canadian Review




I am happy to share my first Amazon Canada book review.  It is lovely to hear that someone who has actually visited PEI found my book interesting and recommends it.

Self-publishing means that I don’t actually have a physical book shop, so it was fun to find this sweet little place recently and it now resides on my desk.  Hopefully, it will inspire some more writing.

March 20, 2019
Format: PaperbackVerified Purchase
Having visited P.E.I. as a tourist, only in the summer time , I can relive my own memories (of Charlottetown, Anne of Green Gables etc.) through Mae's stories of all the places she has visited. Also living in Ontario, we have experienced many Canadian winters and can relate to her winter time expeditions. Most of all, I picked up a lot of historical facts
that I found extremely interesting. Seems like Mae & Mr. Candytuft enjoyed sharing this new chapter in their lives as much as I enjoyed reading about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment